Affordable Care Act
Learn about your health care options in Idaho at Get Covered Idaho
- BioMedSearch.com is a biomedical search engine NIH/PubMed documents, a large collection of theses, dissertations, and other proprietary publications not found anywhere else for free.
EBSCO Medical Databases
- Consumer Health Complete: Consumer Health Complete allows you to search all of the following Ebsco Medical Databases simultaneously.
- Alt HealthWatch focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness.
- Explora Public: Discover reliable information on thousands of topics covering a
wide range of subjects including art & music, literature, language
arts, geography, history, social studies, world cultures &
languages, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, health and
- Health Source Consumer Edition
provides information on many health topics including the medical
sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and
- MEDLINE contains various types of health and medical-related information from extremely credible source articles from medical journals and encyclopedia, generic/brand name/herbal drug information, the latest health news stories, information on diseases, and directory links and searches for hospitals, dentists, doctors, and other healthcare specialists.
Funded by LiLI
U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Medline Plus: Your
family’s trusted source for free, reliable health information from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.