Don't let a physical limitation stop you from reading! Audio books and magazines can be loaned free to any Idaho resident who is unable to read regular print, hold a book, or turn pages due to temporary or permanent physical limitation. This free service provides the following to registered users:
- Books, magazines, and playback equipment
- Materials mailed directly to and from the user via Free Matter for the Blind
- Toll free number to contact the Talking Book Service
- Resources to help select titles of interest
- Online catalog for direct titles
- Ability to download digital titles
To learn more about the program click here to be redirected to Idaho Commission for Libraries.