At the Lewiston City Library you can print or make copies of documents, photos, boarding passes, webpages, and more from our library computers. You can also send a mobile print request from your cell phone, tablet, or home computer and come to the library to pick it up. Print jobs can be picked up at the printer stations on the first or second floor.
*Patrons are responsible for all copied and printed pages.
Photocopies: $0.10 per page.
- Reference Materials: The first three photocopied pages of reference materials are free and $0.10 per page, thereafter.
: To avoid costs for unwanted pages, previewing before printing is recommended.
- Black & White: $0.10 per page.
- Color: $0.50 per page.
Things to remember:
- Tax is charged on all transactions.
- We accept cash and checks, but are unable to process debit and credit cards.
- Prints must be picked up within 72 hours of sending a request.