At the Lewiston City Library you can print, scan, or copy documents, photos, boarding passes, webpages, and more from our library computers. You can also send a mobile print request from your cell phone, tablet, or home computer and come to the library to pick it up. Print jobs can be picked up at the print release terminals on the first or second floor.
We accept cash and checks, but are unable to process debit and credit cards. The self check-out coin machines only accept $5 bills and under. For larger bills, please ask a staff member for assistance.
- Black & White - $0.10 per page
- Color - $0.50 per page
Copies & Prints
- Public copy machines are available for use on the first and second floor of the library.
- Patrons can print directly from the library’s computers and pick up their prints using the print release terminals next to the copy machines.
- Patrons are responsible for all copies and printed pages.
- To avoid costs of unwanted pages, we recommend previewing before printing.
- Prints must be picked up within 72 hours of sending a request to the print terminal.
- Patrons can scan documents using the copy machine on the second floor.
- Scanning documents is free of charge.
- Patrons must bring their own USB drive or memory device to scan to.
Mobile printing allows you to send a print request from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can then pick up your print from the library at your convenience. There are three ways to send a mobile print request.
1. From the Mobile Print Terminal
- Go to our Mobile Print Terminal.
- Select a printer and enter your email address.
- Upload the item you wish to print or enter the URL of the website you want to print.
- Click the "Next" arrow.
- Enter the number of copies you want and select the pages you wish to print.
- Click the "Next" arrow.
- Review your request and pricing details.
- Click the green "printer" button to send to the printer.
2. From Smartphone or Tablet App
- Download the PrinterOn app from your device's app store. Scan the QR code for a quick download!
- Click 'No printer selected'.
- Click 'Search' in the bottom-right corner and search for Lewiston Library.
- Select a printer to save it and return to the home screen.
- To print:
- From the app home screen, select 'Documents' or 'Photos' and select a file to print.
- If the preview looks correct, click the green Print button.
- Enter your email and click the upper-right check mark to send to the printer.
3. Forward From Email
You can send a print request directly from your email to our printers! Each of our printers has a designated email where you can forward an email or attachment. This method sends a print request for the body of the email and a separate print request for any attachment. You can only send one attachment per email.
Choose the type of print you need and address a new email to the email address for that printer.